Do you want to transport two motorcycles? That will be no problem at all with the Motor Trailer. You will need a B driving licence.

For trailers with driving licence B (< 750 kg) you need to bring a duplicate of the number plate of your car. 

  • Personal customer service
  • Quality guarantee
  • Transparent prices
  • Available 24/7
Driving licence B
530 kg
2 motorcycles
240 x 145 x - cm
Motor Trailer B
Model Open